Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cici&Sisi Stamping plates set 2 Review and Swatches!

Hey ya'll! I'm so excited about what I got in the mail! I got my new stamping plates from Amazon.com. The brand is called cici&sisi stamping and I cannot believe the quality of these plates and the amazing deal they are!  You get 6 large plates with 36 images on each plate for $29.99. That's $5 per plate! It's such a super deal.. Anywho I only have one gripe about them.  The backs of the plates have www.ciciandsisi.com on the back along with their logo and the ink came off all over my hands and the packaging.  Here's a couple of pictures of what I mean.

The ink on the back of the plates stuck to the sleeve and left marks.
Acetone removes the words from the back. When I have time I'm going to do this to all of the backs of the plates.

Also the ink stained my hands black. I've found that acetone does remove the ink from the backs of the plates. This is the only issue I've had with these so far. All the images stamp perfectly for me.

As you can tell my hands got filthy from handling the plates, so whenever I change my manicure I'm going to use acetone on paper towels to remove the ink from the backs of the plates.

Okay, when you first get the plates they arrive in a clam shell case and already in their cute little boo
k: 


Also included is a scraper and a stamper (I had issues with the scraper and stamper so I may not use them). The stamper is super squishy!!!

And then once you open the book you can see the beautiful plates themselves. These pictures are going to show the plates and a couple of swatches from each plate.
Cici&sisi plate 7



Plate 08






cici&sisi 09





cici&sisi 10



cici&sisi 11


I want to make note that a lady on YouTube had issues with the corner images and I had no issues whatsoever. This particular image is from a corner and came out perfectly!


cici&sisi12



Overall I have to give this stamping set a 9/10! I had no issues with the corners of the plates and the quality of the etching. The quality of the plates is awesome!  The only issue I had was with the backs staining my hands and the logo coming off.  What's your favorite brand for nail stamping? I'm always looking for new companies to try!!!










No comments :

Post a Comment